Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


My work clothes aren't very interesting, so I was able to dress in more fun clothes while we were in Utah. I'm going to milk this trip for all it's worth, so look for more fashion posts with snow in the background for the next several Wednesdays . 

Clothes are clothes, right? Who cares if it's been a while since I actually wore the outfit? :)




My sister was quick to tell me how ugly my boots are. They're certainly not my favorite pair of shoes, but compared to what I already owned, these were amazing. They kept my feet warm and were really comfortable. (oh gosh--the excuse of every ugly shoe...but they were comfy!)

Jeans: Express
Boots: Target
Necklace: GlamourMe Jewels
Headband: oops..sorry I can't remember :)

pleated poppy

10 comments:

thedomesticfringe.com said...

I think your boots are perfect! I'm in the market for some ugly furry boots myself. ;-)

Nice headband too. I have similar ones and I've been wearing them all winter.

~FringeGirl

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm so jealous of all that snow! It is temperate as ever here in San Francisco and I'm longing to play in snow. I need to get up to Tahoe stat!

Clare UnderstatedClassics said...

Hey, they may be ugly to some, but those boots certainly do look warm and comfy for those miserable wintery days!

Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

Clare
Understated Classics

LB @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

You look so cute! I love your outfit, and those boots look super warm and cozy, and when there is snow involved that is ALL that matters lol!

Lauren said...

I love your outfit! So cute!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

I love your headband. But I would seriously die over that much snow. I hate the snowwwww!!

Emily Devine said...

Adorable outfit! Plaid and puffy vests are the perfect combination. And your headband is too cute!

Emily
http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com

Fiona Carter said...

You look stunning, I am in love with this outfit! http://www.saclouisvuittonboutique.net/

Stephanie @ Life, Actually said...

Cute! Send some of that snow my way :)

Sippy Cups and Pearls said...

I was about to ask where you got your boots (in your Utah picture post...) but hey, this post reveals where! haha. super cute! :)