Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday--Polka Dot Probs


I have a confession to make....


I'm obsessed with polka dots.


I don't know what it is about them. They just seem so classy and whimsical at the same time.


I have such a problem that I bought this shirt...

And I didn't just go in the store and buy it. I kept telling myself I didn't need it (which is still true). I finally caved and went to a J. Crew and had them locate a shirt for me. They were all sold out online, and there were only two shirts in my size in all of their stores. So I did what any body else would have done--ordered it immediately before they sold it!

 
Then I bought this at Target.


And y'all already saw what I bought this weekend.

Polka dots are my addiction. Should I join some kind of addiction group or something?

pleated poppy
 
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very cute! I need to purchase some polka dots!

Sippy Cups and Pearls said...

polka dots ROCK!!!

Ashley said...

I have the same polka top from JCrew and love it!! And yes, kinda obsessed with polka dots myself :-)

Penniless Socialite said...

I also have a polka dot obsession. I have so much of that pattern in my closet.
Tara
Penniless Socialite
Jewelry Giveaway!

Andi said...

If there is some kind of support group, I should probably join, too! Polka dots are just so fun and ladylike! I think you snagged some awesome pieces!

jackie jade said...

haha love it! polka dots are fabulous - so feel no shame!!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Meg {henninglove} said...

yah i have a polka dot problem too indeed!! i really need to stop buying it but i can't help it polka dots are so cute

Laura Darling said...

I think polka dots are so much fun! These tops are adorable!

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

I love your sequin polka dot one...and the mint polka dot one...and the red and white polka dot one...okay, I love them all lol. I fel weird in polka dot pants or skirts, but I LOVE them on my tops. I'm weird I guess lol.

Lauren said...

I am loving polka dots and that sweater is just so darling on you!! xo

Faith said...

i'm obsessed with polka dots too! i seriously think it is an easy print to be obsessed with!

love your outfit!