Monday, October 8, 2012

Right on Target

I'm well aware that me writing a post on beauty is much like Snooki giving fashion tips. More often than not, I take the easy way out and do as little as possible when putting on makeup, fixing my hair, etc. Just because I'm lazy when it comes to beauty products doesn't mean I don't sometimes find good buys. Well, I've discovered some amazingly cheap lipgloss that I think everyone should know about. Target sells a brand named e.l.f., and their stuff is so beautiful and CHEAP! I got the matte lip color in natural ($3) and paired it with the luscious liquid lipstick in baby lips ($1).



And while we're on the subject...did you know that you can get a Target DEBIT card??
I'm pretty much forbidden for opening up credit cards without approval from hot rod. (Would you like to open a Banana Republic card today? You can save 25% on your total! Well, yes ma'am I would love to save 25%! Sign me up!) But this is a debit card which links directly to your checking account. You have a PIN number just like a normal bank debit card. 5% off all purchases (which isn't a lot, but it's better than nothing!) and free shipping online no matter the order amount.

I just love target :)

No comments: