Thursday, February 7, 2013

Park City v. 3


Want to know what's been going on in my life this week? Other than swimming in a pile of tax returns, I've been driving a rental car all week. Yeah-- that brand spankin' new car had to be taken back after only a few days. I was not a happy camper. The screen just stopped working. We're supposed to get it back tomorrow, so fingers crossed that it is actually working properly. I don't really like making a car payment on a car that I don't actually have in my possession.

These are seriously the last pictures from Park City and skiing. Are you tired of my vacation updates yet? I've still got to do posts on all the movies we saw too!

 


Taking a rest--I'm so out of shape...my legs were killing me!




Our skis

Layered up

Okay..I'm done with Park City! Coming up soon--thoughts about all the movies we watched in SLC.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lauren said...

love those socks! They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. I can't believe I didn't make it out to snow ski this year. I'll have to go all out next winter I guess. : )

Lora said...

Love those socks!!!

Ashley said...

I'll never be tired of vacation pictures. I need a vacation badly!!! So I like looking at yours :-)