Monday, June 24, 2013

You Don't Want to Miss This!




Has this ever happened to you? You comment on someone's blog with a really heartfelt comment, and they email you back with a quick one-liner. Their blog posts say things like "ohh..I blog to make friends and connections with other woman" blah blah blah. That couldn't be farther from the truth as evidenced by their reactions to each comment. 

Well, I can tell you who this will never happen with, and it's this pretty lady right here. 
 
Pink Heels Pink Truck
 
We first bonded over some Real Housewives action, and it was love at first email. She is the awesome co-host of our Literary Junkies book club, and I've so very much enjoyed being a part of the club. Home-slice also posts the best tutorials if you're having trouble with anything blog related...and even sometimes non blog related things.
 
If you haven't gotten to know Taylor, do yourself a favor, and do so immediately!
She asked me to participate in her giveaway she's hosting. Get this...she's giving away a Kindle Fire HD & Keurig K75. I'm seriously upset that I can't be a winner!
 
Go to Taylor's blog asap and enter to win these awesome prizes!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan L. said...

Yes - I hate that, but I do love at least getting a comment back. I love commenting, but sometimes I wonder if my comments ever get read on some blogs - not everyone mind you.
I entered the giveaway today! Hence - how I found you!

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

I hate that too, especially when it's the "cute skirt" or "good look" one. I guess it's better than nothing but I feel like it wasn't heartfelt at all. Maybe they even use the same comment for all the zillions of blogs they comment on. ; ( Im sad you can't enter but glad I can! ; )

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Just stumbled upon your blog! I love Taylor- she has been a huge help to me and asks for nothing in return. I am a HUGE fan of her and her blog. Happy weekend!