Sunday, February 10, 2013

Boo hoo.. the weekend's over

Sorry to be Debbie Downer with my negative blog title, but geez..It's hard to get excited about working during busy season. blah
 
 
How I feel when my alarm goes off on Monday morning...
 
Thanks to #howshouldweaccountforme for some busy season humor. 
 
So let's just focus on the positive and more interesting points of the weekend, shall we?
We had couples bunco at our house Friday night. Even though we didn't win any money, we had so much fun! 
 
Tucker was finally groomed, so he was able to actually see where he walks.
 
They put a Valentine's day bandanna on him. He's such a heartbreaker with the ladies.

I went shopping with this precious little girl and her momma.

She's teething and loves to chew on Starbucks cup sleeves.Her mom is already starting her on an expensive addiction...and I'm speaking from experience.


 I bought this top from Janie Rose Boutique. I didn't need it at all, but I can't say no to something that's pink and has polka dots. And a bow too? Yes please. 

The choir sang the most beautiful hymn Sunday morning with the most moving lyrics. 

Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

Love it!!
I can't keep a secret when it comes to presents, so I gave Rodney his V-day present already. I may have dropped a hint to him that I would like some Kate Spade jewelry, so after I gave him his gift he had an announcement to make. He was afraid to pick something out and I wouldn't like it. (Can you really pick something out that's not cute from Kate Spade?) Soooo...we took an afternoon trip to Kate Spade, and Rodney bought me these beauties.



I'm in love! (with my Valentine & the earrings too!)
 
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday. How was your weekend? 
 
Don't forget about the giveaway I'm participating in going on over at Whitney's blog-Sippy Cups and Pearls. Go win you some Target money!
 
stillbeingmolly

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Wait a minute? We have a Kate Spade near us! How did I not know this!!!

put a bow on it [kaitlyn] said...

Loving all of the bows!!

Anonymous said...

That kitty video cracked me up.

Heather Marie said...

first off, started my monday right with a snap shot of that kitty video. secondly love the bows and that little girl is so sweet! new follower!

Jamie said...

That cat is exactly how I feel on Monday mornings! haha

Your doggie is so cute, I love when they get bandanas at the groomer's!

Love your new top and earrings! Anything with a bow is the best!

Jamie
Forever81

Ashley said...

What is this Janie Rose Boutique you speak of??? And how do I get that top? So cute!

I am loving the VDay bandana!! :-)

Kelly said...

That cat meme is adorable and I have the Kate Spade bow ring on! I found your blog through the Target giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you! Happy almost Friday!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Anonymous said...

I love that top! Janie Rose has such cute stuff!! I am loving all the KS bow items right now!!!! Tucker is so cute. I've for to get Spike and Lola to the groomers ASAP!

Anonymous said...

And...I feel the same way with Mondays and busy season. So over it!!

SH said...

I also look like that when my alarm goes off - haha! And that top is adorable.

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca