Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear hubs,
Thanks for calling me every day to let me know how beautiful everything is at your hotel in the desert. And how large and nice your hotel room is. And how you've had several celeb spottings already. I had fun laying on the couch last night. And I spotted several celebs through my tv. Does that count?

Dear "unfriend" button,
Thanks for being so faithful to remove the drama and annoyance from my daily facebook feed.



Dear sister,
Your Christmas gift came in and I love it {for myself}. Good thing you bought me the exact same gift.

Dear no-shave November,
Are you only allowed to be celebrated by men? Or are women invited as well? Just wondering...


Dear Corey and Topanga,
Thanks for making a possible reappearance so that I can relive my childhood. Or just end up feeling super old since you have a kid on the new plot line.







6 comments:

elise said...

new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! and no-shave november = women too right?! that's why the created long maxi skirts?!

stop by sometime!
kalobandelise.blogspot.com

Rachel @ front row seat said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the follow :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love me some Boy Meets World and it does bring back memories. I found the "unfriend" button too. It was redic!!Have a great weekend!!

B. said...

ha! So funny and so true. Glad this election season is over, had a lot of FB battles to avoid.

Helene said...

haha! yes to corey and topanga!!!!

RunToTheFinish said...

oh what show are they back on?? that would make me feel crazy old to see them with a kid...all though they are probably my age!