Sunday, July 28, 2013

Her Favorite Color Is....

Friday evening started out my weekend with a concert at Snowden Grove: Keith Anderson, Chris Young, and Hank Williams Jr. 
 

I had more fun people watching than anything else. HWJ draws a very unique crowd, so there wasn't a dull moment. 

Saturday, we had our first event as provisionals in Junior Auxiliary. Jump Back to School is where backpacks full of school supplies and tennis shoes are handed out to children in the area. There is food and games for the kids to play when they come to pick up their school things. I was helping with the bounce house, and I was about to have a panic attack thinking someone was going to break a bone. Thankfully, all went well. I'm going to have to learn to loosen up a little before we have kids of our own!

We went to eat with sweet friends Saturday night at Buckley's. You just can't beat their food for the price. It was as delicious as always. 
 
After, we went for dessert to La Michoacana. They have homemade popsicles which were amazing. I'm already thinking about when we can go back!
 
 In other news - since I've been a bad blogger (per the usual), here's what else is going on.

I finally upgraded to a phone that has Siri, and we're not getting along very well.


Apparently, she has a little trouble understanding my accent. 

SO....the reason I had to get a new phone is because I thought I could actually fix my cracked screen on my own. I bought a kit on amazon and followed the instructions on a youtube video. I got the screen on just fine, but then I couldn't get the phone back together. I thought everything was back together correctly, but I couldn't get the back cover shut. And I'm also amazed at how many microscopic screws are inside an iphone. Wow...so that was a project that should have been left to a professional. Lesson learned.
Have a great week loves!

Linking up with Logan, Sami & Leeann
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Glad you had fun at the concert! I heard there were some crazy shenanigans going on!

Happy you got a new phone though! :)

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Haha HWJ draws in a "unique" crowd - what a nice name for it ;) the concert sounds fun though. I have Siri on the my Iphone and she is hilarious. Sounds like a fab weekend. I saw you on the link up! :)

http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com