Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sandy July 4th


The annual Epps' family Orange Beach trip was a little different this year. This is the first time it's actually rained, so we kind of had to improvise. Here is a photo dump from the trip. Thankfully we got at least 1 1/2 beach days.


red flag

so hazy and overcast

what a precious kite!

'merica!



brrrr


oh, we'll just wade to the car



 
Glad to be back home, but not glad to be back to work this week. :)
 
Hope you all had a fabulous holiday!
 
Linking up with Logan, Sami & Leeann
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

crazyperfectlife said...

Found your blog from Monday mingling! The beach looks amazing!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!

JMc said...

Your outfits are so adorable! Where did you get that pink polka dot dress? I love that! Sucks that it was rainy this week.I had a few friends down there who said it wasn't usually like this. But at least you got away for a while and got some good seafood I'm sure :)

The Life You Love said...

I found your blog through the Monday Mingling blog hop and just wanted to say hello! I'm a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin. I can't wait to get to know you better!

Xoxo,
Samantha
www.lifestreamthoughts.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I'm sorry that your beach trip was rainy!

Love that Karlie dress... :)

Katie said...

Boo-- rain at the beach is no fun! I love love love that pink polka dot dress!!

Ochi Bernadas said...

Hi Rachel, I'm a new follower from the Monday Morning Gossip! Seems you had a great 4th of July!

I'd love it if you can follow me back :)


xoxo
ochibernadas.blogspot.com

Jen @ That's What She Read said...

you get the award for the cutest maxi dresses EVER!!! Cute cute cute!