Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Letters







I don't know why, but the thought of this reminds me of Jimmy Fallon's thank you notes..unfortunately, my version will be much less hilarious.


Dear Groupon,
Thanks for always hooking me in with your enticing deal only to find out the offer is only valid in locations way far away from me. Not cool.

Dear MS State/Alabama game,
Hurry up and be over already. I'm sick of all the drama. But I am excited to see you live tomorrow so I can see what all the hype about this stadium is about!

Dear Pest Control Man,
Thanks for finding all the mouse, rat, and squirrel droppings in my attic this morning. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing what is actually living upstairs.

Dear Weather,
Please go away. You're making me want to go take a nap with all your dreariness. This doesn't make for a productive gal!

Dear Weekend,
I hope we have lots of fun together :)

No comments: