Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

Here's a little picture recap of our happy Thanksgiving. By the end of the night, I was very pregnant with a food baby. Hope your Thanksgiving was just as full of family and food as ours was.


hubs and me

 silly sisters with mom

 serious sisters with mom

 
 storytelling


    Dancin'
 
 Is there any leftover ham?
 

The remainder of my weekend was spent being super lazy. I've gotten some of my Christmas pretties out, but I'm still working on it. I had these big plans for what all I would do while I was off work. It's amazing how the couch always takes precedence over the plans.

 Don't forget to enter this giveaway!






2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving. Your family seems like lots of fun!

Jen @ That's What She Read said...

your family looks so fun!!!

love the silly faces with your mama!