Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Shenans


I had a wonderful weekend spent with my family and spent out of the office!

My sister was in Oxford for orientation, so they just drove on up to Olive Branch to stay with us since it was closer than driving all the way back to Belmont.

My sister being the food freak she is insisted on going to Huey's. Here's her happy vine. :)


Saturday morning, Hannah had an interview back in Oxford, so we got up suuuuper early. Being the food freak that I am, I insisted on going to my favorite - Big Bad Breakfast. As usual, it did not disappoint!

The weather was GORGEOUS, and we spent a while walking around the square and browsing in all the boutiques. I was a very good girl and didn't buy anything though. Ole Miss had their spring game Saturday, so the energy in town was so fun! Everyone had their red and blue on for the game later in the day.

Saturday night, we wen to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. At this point, I feel like my weekend has become a food recap. I like food a little too much.

After church, I took a niiiice Master's golf nap. Golf sure is a nice background show to play while napping.

The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning out my closet. Let's just say I was having trouble finding camisoles, matching pairs of shoes, etc. I still have some work to do, but I'm heading in the right direction.

I am beyond excited that April 15 is here! I will have a life again, and I promise to be a better blogger. :)

Thanks to #howshouldweaccountforme for summing up my celebratory mood!

image

image
image

Linking up with
Sami & Leeann.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I feel like my weekends revolve around food too! haha!

I went to the Spring game and had a blast! Hotty Toddy!

Unknown said...

I want to adopt that child!

Amanda English said...

BAH! Victory mood! BAH! Loved those!

Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway

Head to Toe Chic said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! i love Mellow Mushroom!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechicblog.com

Kathryn said...

Stopping by from the link up. My Mom's whole family is from NE Mississippi, and they all went to Ole Miss. It's such a pretty campus!

Unknown said...

lol cute Vine! Great way to sum up the weekend :)